THE FITNESS ACADEMY ATHBOY LTD WILL NOT DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR MARKETING PURPOSES.
- This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies to all Irish and UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
- Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
- Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
4.CONTACT AND COMMUNICATION
- Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1988.
- We have made every effort to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process, but advise users using it that they do so at their own risk.
- This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products and services they offer or to help you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates, but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
- This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion.
- Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003. No personal details are passed on to third parties or shared with companies or people outside the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website’s email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable.
- If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy. Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include: the opening of emails; forwarding of emails; the clicking of links within the email content; and times, dates and frequency of activity. (This is by no far a comprehensive list.) This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
- Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links users should always adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
- The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should note therefore that they click on external links at their own risk. This website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
7.SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
- Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms on which this website and its owners participate are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
- Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate or engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details.
- Neither this website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms. We encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact us through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
- This website may use social sharing buttons that help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion. Please note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
8.SHORTENED LINKS IN SOCIAL MEDIA
- This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy URLs [web addresses] (this is an example: https://bit.ly/zyVUBo).
- Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened URLs published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine URLs are published, many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking. Therefore, this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
9.RESOURCES AND FURTHER INFORMATION
- Data Protection Act 1988 and 2003
- This will not prevent The Fitness Academy Athboy Ltd from pursuing a claim for breach of contract, copyright infringement or otherwise in respect of these terms and conditions in any other jurisdiction throughout the world.